Tuesday, September 13, 2011

one week later

I've met with my group three times since we first met. Each meeting has been more relaxed and comfortable. Although we are very different, we seem to be able to understand how to work together at this point.

We have designed a solar panel/ventilation system (seemingly for a roof) that would have a base made of something with a high "r" value, which I was told means high resistance, an example being wood. That got me a little excited.

Originally I had presented my idea for ventilation to the group as an octagon, but I was overruled that hexagons were better, which is fine. I understand their reasoning, the way it sits in multiples does seem better.

Today we are presenting our model and process that lead us to arrive at our model, to our peers. I hate talking in front of people... I never seem to say exactly what I want to say. But, I will do the best that I can when it is my turn to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment